Permanent position: Electrical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for electrical system design and system architecture development, control software, and programming of industrial equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Creation and maintenance of electrical documentation, including wiring schematics and diagrams, bills of materials, test plans and equipment manuals.
- Control system design and development using appropriate control system theory.
- Selection and application of electro-mechanical devices such as generators, diesel engines, motors and their controls.
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering with Industrial type equipment electrical design.
- Knowledge of industrial electrical devices and controls; automotive electrical devices and controls; electrical wiring similar to automotive or industrial types.
- PLC programming skills, designing of sheet metal and structural steel enclosures.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.