Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company in the Hendersonville, TN area. This role will involve the execution of distribution planning, arc flash and coordination studies, as project and client needs dictate. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- The position will involve some degree of client facing work, with some business development activities to be expected.
- Studies are conducted for Municipal Utilities, Investor Owned Utilities, and electric system cooperatives.
- Bachelors in Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering or related engineering degree is required with 1+ years of experience.
- The candidate should possess solid analytical distribution experience, including load flow for both traditional planning studies and for studies driven by regulatory compliance requirements.
- Familiarity and experience with distribution policy and regulatory issues is also considered a plus, including experience with arc flash assessments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.