Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer Near Huntsville, AL. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing manufacturing support through various manufacturing engineering disciplines to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with proper processes, methods, and routings. Must have experience in a CNC machining environment. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Analyze and specify new processes and equipment necessary to accommodate plant manufacture of all new and existing products. Ensures the continued effectiveness of existing machine assets through equipment/ process maintenance and replacement suggestions.
- Provide financial justification and timelines for implementation of new projects. Validate process improvements through trials, analyze using measurement and statistical methods
- Hands on support as needed for development/ troubleshooting including machining trials and tool design at manufacturing locations. Travel to manufacturing locations and vendors to observe equipment or processes.
- BS in Engineering or related field. 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally metal machining.
- Extensive CNC programming experience, cutting tool selection. (Ideally 3+ years of experience)
- 3+ years of design experience. (Any CAD experience will be considered, Solidworks and Catia would be preferred)
- Full benefits package including Health Insurance, 410K, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.