Contract position: A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Orlando, FL area. This position will perform detailed design of mechatronic assemblies, as well as generating and managing component level requirements. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for the Mechanical design updates of existing MR Patient Care products. Support design reviews, FMEA analyses, and other DfX related activities.
- Analyze field issues using methodical problem solving techniques and provide solutions where required.
- Work on cross-functional/cross-business project teams through all phases of product development to ensure successful execution of innovative, best-in-class designs.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field with at least 5 years of engineering design experience. Must have experience with design of die castings, injection moldings, machinings and sheet metal.
- Proficient with GD&T principles. Experience with design reviews based on failure modes (DFMEA). Experience with requirements deconstruction from subassemblies to components.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.