Permanent position: Controls engineer needed for a client in Northwest Indiana. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in PLCs and robotics. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Maintain and help improve technology in a heavily atomated facility.
- Look for areas of improvement in manufacturing processes.
- Develop standard operating procedures.
- Develop capability studies for processes and equeipment.
- Bachelors in electrical engineering desired.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming
- Fanuc robot experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.