Permanent position: Technical Support Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Shelton, CT area. The Service Technician will be responsible for managing the Tech Support team and to deliver customer satisfaction by improving internal efficiency and effectiveness. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- Ensure proper call/case management - including proper conflict resolution techniques, documentation, and analysis.
- Identify and escalate quality issues to proper teams, follow-up for corrective actions
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Support teams to deliver pro-active support for customers who might be experiencing after-sales challenges with technical understanding, operation or product form/fit/function.
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of customer service/technical support experience with mechanical or electronic background.
- Mechanical and electronics technical knowledge and experience.
- Management and leadership skills and experience are required.
- Experience using ERP systems.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.