Permanent position: Large Manufacturing company in Hampton, Va is seeking a full time Mechanical Process Engineer. Candidate must be a highly motivated team player, willing to work on multiple projects in a high pace environment. Full benefits and relocation assistance is offered. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Coordinate with supervisors and other team members to meet production requirements.
- Compile and maintain records, reports, and data
- Complete Job orders within given time.
- Arrange and accelerate movement of materials and parts between machines, departments, and plant locations.
- Analyze work orders
- Assess current product manufacturing processes to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Create new manufacturing processes based on the requirements of new products using lean manufacturing principles.
- Conduct engineering tasks in planning, designing tools, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment.
- Machining/tooling background is a must.
- Develop and design sketches, product process routing, and packaging methods.
- CAD and knowledge of statistical methods
- Associates in Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Problem-solving, statistical analysis, product development and design, with various engineering software programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Relocation provided
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.