Permanent position: Maintenance Manager - Cincinnati OH area. Growing airline company looking to hire a Maintenance Manager for their Cincinnati OH facility. Ideal candidate will have experience supervising hourly maintenance technicians in the aerospace industry while also holding a current FAA Mechanic Certificate. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Supervises hourly mechanics and maintenance supervisors as assigned.
- Coordinate personnel schedules and ensures safe and efficient environment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating the timely repair of maintenance items.
- Monitors mechanical problems.
- Current and valid FAA Mechanic Certificate.
- Experience on 747/767 aircraft.
- Supervision experience.
- Full benefits, permanent direct-hire position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.