Permanent position: Quality Management Professionals are needed for an exciting opportunity at a rapidly growing life science product manufacturer in Salem, NH! This company is looking for dependable professionals to help build their quality department and improve their quality management system (QMS). Must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering and several years of experience within Quality Engineering and Management. ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 experience is ideal, but open to quality professionals across all industries (med device, pharmaceutical, automotive, electronics, etc.) Plastics experience is a big plus. Must be dependable and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Leading the organizational onsite requirements for the quality management system
- Developing and implementing all quality-related processes and documentation for current and new business
- Directing manufacturing process development to meet or exceed the company's quality metrics and process metrics for current and new business
- Monitoring the facility's overall performance and associated metrics, and creating and implementing plans to achieve metric targets
- Developing and implementing preventative actions and continuous improvements within the manufacturing and quality areas
- Coordinating with quality inspectors for daily inspection, measurement, test, and approval of all components, products, process and use of quality metrics to ensure quality targets are met
- Communicating and coordinating with management, administrative, operations, quality, and engineering departments
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Several years of experience in Quality Engineering and Management
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 is ideal
- Dependable, excellent communication skills & ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment!
- Excellent benefits package, huge opportunity for growth!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.