Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Deerfield IL for a Project Manager to lead labeling coordination and global regulatory affairs for an EU MDR project. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Leading an eIFU implementation project by developing and building a business case, conducting cost analysis, execution, and delivering on milestones
- Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend
- Provides clear direction on project to meet expectations of customers and business stakeholders
- Interacts through project updates and reviews with all stakeholders ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
- MBA/MS or Bachelor's with 5 years project management experience
- 8 years regulated experience
- Must have labeling project management experience
- Labeling experience which will provide the ability to assess and recommend best practices throughout labeling operations and embrace continuous improvement
- Must be proficient in MS Project and Sharepoint
- Strong experience working with MS Excel
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.