Contract position: An Instrument and Controls Designer is needed for engineering consulting company in the Portland, OR area. This role delivers cutting-edge automation services to our Data Center clients. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the I&C Engineer
Requirements for the I&C Engineer
- Working with other members of the team, you'll support the design team in producing deliverables, including contract drawings and documents, and design calculations.
- Design elements include building automation systems components, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow instrumentation, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems including air handlers, variable refrigerant flow systems, and cooling towers.
- Associate of Applied Science in Technology, or High School Diploma with technical experience required. 5+ years of controls and instrumentation design experience for Building Automation System (BAS) projects required.
- Experience with Siemens, JCI, Alerton, ALC, or Schneider BAS Systems required.
- Experience with Revit 2018, BIM360, Navisworks 2018, AutoCAD 2018, and MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Visio and MS Teams is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.