Permanent position: World leading automotive supplier is seeking a Maintenance Area Leader for their 2nd shift operations. The Area Leader will provide hands on leadership and assistance to the Maintenance Department. Seeking local candidate, but will consider a sign on bonus to help regional candidates relocate.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Support the departmental leadership and Team Members to successfully meet goals and objectives by providing guidance, technical expertise and resources needed in order to be safe and productive.
- Ensure daily pre-shift inspections are completed, conduct unplanned inspection audits on a weekly basis and planned inspection audits once a month
- Schedule, supervise, coordinate and direct the activities of skilled trade team members to ensure that production levels and quality standards are met
- Bachelors degree or Two year technical degree preferred
- Industrial maintenance experience; Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is ideal.
- Previous leadership experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing/six sigma, heavy stamping environment or assembly environment are a PLUS.
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.