Permanent position: Senior Water Resources Engineer, Pittsburgh, PA. Responsible for technical investigation and analysis of detailed studies related to green stormwater infrastructure (GSI), MS4 programming/permitting, environmental site design, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, permitting and plan review, and construction inspection and oversight for public and private clients. Secondarily, responsible for business development, strategic and operational initiatives, and growth strategies. Will oversee project management, budget management, and all technical aspects of project/work assignments. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Lead the design and/or implementation of a variety of water resources programs and strategies for public and private clients with the principal specialized focus on GSI systems, and MS4 programming and permitting
- Apply expertise in MS4 programming and permitting
- Develop best management practices strategies for stormwater runoff, watershed management, conservation goals, and regulatory compliance with clean water laws and regulations.
- Manage budgets and all technical aspects of projects/task assignments in compliance with corporate engineering policies, procedures, principles, and goals.
- Perform QAQC and supervise additional engineering staff.
- Assist the Regional Business Development Coordinator with business development efforts including positioning, pursuits, and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
- Active Professional Engineer (PE) license
- 5+ years of project management experience in managing water resource engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge of stormwater and GSI design and MS4 programming/permitting,
- Experience in marketing water resources engineering.
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Full time role with benefits
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.