Contract position: We are looking for a Quality Manager in Eastanollee, GA (Toccoa Area) to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and an extension is likely. Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Develop site level quality strategy and ensure alignment to Company's Aerospace Group level Quality Strategies
- Focus on the use of quality leading indicators and quality best practices
- Implement short and long-range plans relative to quality assurance.
- Provide timely support and leadership for quality related reporting, problem resolution, and critical customer quality concerns.
- Identify needs, select and develop quality talent (Engineering, Systems, Auditing, Inspection, etc) and succession planning
- Develop or modify quality procedures, metrics and processes to achieve quality and on time delivery goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum seven (7) years management experience in Quality environment.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of problem solving methods (e.g. Six Sigma, 8-D root cause analysis and associated statistical tools) Quality Systems, and Mil-Stds.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with the detection and analysis of product nonconformance to specification
- Prefer CQE and/or CQM
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee."
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.