Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Heavy Vehicle Equipment Industrial Mechanic Manager. The right candidate must be willing and able to manually perform required Heavy Equipment troubleshooting, repair and installation. Relocation assistance will be offered for the right person. Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Directly supervise the quality, production, and cost objectives in a scrap processing plant
- Troubleshooting of operational and equipment issues
- Practice continuous quality improvement
- Identify corrective measures and assignment of daily department schedules
- Supervise a union workforce
- Perform heavy equipment mechanical troubleshooting, repair and installs, welding techniques, electrical, and hydraulics
- 4+ years of supervisory experience, ideally in a union environment
- Valid State of Missouri Commercial Driver's License (CDL A)
- Must pass Department of Transportation Physical Exam
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Missouri Vehicle Inspector license
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred
- Salary plus a comprehensive compensation package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401K, Short-Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Bonus potential based on work/job performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.