Permanent position: A leader in Automotive Air Conditioning is seeking a Die Cast Maintenance Technician to maintain equipment utilized in the die cast plant. This job supports quality control, process engineering, die maintenance, and production personnel. This person will work 2nd shift (3-11pm) by themselves & there is shift differential. This person needs to have strong electrical industrial maintenance experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Handle all planned and emergency repair of die casting, satellite, and facility equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance (PM) activities
- Adjust robot programs as necessary
- Monitor equipment health and make repair/upgrade plans as necessary (air compressors, process water systems, etc.)
- 1-5 years of experience in machine maintenance is required
- Electrical / electronic training preferred (must have an understanding of electrical systems, both machine, and facility)
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Moderate robotic programming skills in order to modify motion programs
- PLC is a plus, but not a requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.