Permanent position: A leading Mfg of off highway equipment is searching for a Mfg Engineer to develop and improve processes throughout several areas of their facility including but not limited to assembly, fabrication, welding and machining. You will be tasked with maintaining production capability , improving quality, reducing costs and improving safety.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develops new and improves existing production areas.
- Participates on core teams, designs new processes, researches best practices, involves shop personnel, performs cost analysis/justification, drawing layouts and obtains approvals.
- Implements process changes which include: Engineering Change Notices, Tooling Requirements, Routing Creation, Deviations, Tool Work Orders, Kanban Implementation, Time Studies and Training Operators.
- Resolves manufacturing and safety issues.
- Implements the most efficient use of current tooling and personnel to maximize production without reducing quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or similar discipline is required.
- Understanding of production processes and concepts.
- Proficient computer skills including CAD, Word, Excel and Access.
- Previous experience working with large equipment; construction, mining etc. a must
- Full benefits package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.