Permanent position: Leading system designer, integrator in the Maumee, OH area is looking for a full-time Mechanical Design Engineer to design automated systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with AutoCAD Inventor and a Bachelor's degree (preferred). Salary is commensurate with experience - 25-$30/hr. plus overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical design of automated systems with robots
- Interacting with salespeople, vendors, customers and engineers for successful design
- Generating a bill of materials for purchasing
- Create and supply drawings for building of the systems
- Work with technicians to solve issues throughout the process.
- At least 2 years technical degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Good communication skills and abilities to work well in a team environment
- AutoCAD Inventor experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs
- Generous medical benefits package
- company paid holidays and vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.