Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a multi-faceted machine shop in Muskego, WI. In this role you will be responsible for driving process improvement initiatives throughout the shop. You will also be responsible for programming CNC and robitic equipment.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Drives productivity improvements throughout the facility
- Reviews engineering designs and drawings and recommends changes to provide for improved productivity as part of our concurrent engineering process
- Performs cost analysis for new engineering designs to support pricing decisions for new products-
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, new tooling, assembly methods and production equipment including fixturing.
- Programming CNC and Robotic equipment utilizing GibbsCAM
- BS degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous experience in implementing manufacturing methods & tools preferred.
- Experience programming using GibbsCAM or related software required.
- Full benefits package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.