Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed at leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC. This is a night shifr role. This is a chance to join a rapidly growing industry leader. Salary will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- BS degree; BSME preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Engineering within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Medical experience and ISO 13485 experience a plus
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification a plus
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.