Permanent position: Controls engineer needed for a client located just West of Cincinnati. This individual needs to be hands on and have good experience with high speed machinery. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Utilize the understanding of controls systems to implement and optimize the integration of PLC's, servos, vision systems, robotics, and other control devices
- Utilize the understanding of production equipment to define, document, and disseminate centerlines, machine setup parameters to maintenance personnel and equipment operators
- Work with Product Design, Maintenance, OEM's, and Bottling personnel to execute the launch of new products and package designs
- Works with Plant Engineer to plan and implement engineering program by identifying project opportunities, utilize engineering software applications to improve operational efficiencies and identify root causes of production downtime events
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with PLC's
- Experience with high speed packaging machinery.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.