Permanent position: Privately held manufacturing services company in the NW Ohio area is currently in search for a Field Service Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience performing emergency troubleshooting of industrial electronics including AC and DC Motors and Motor Drives, PLCs, Relay Logic, Contactors and electrical wiring. Travel will be within a two hour radius of the Toledo area. Individual must be on call at least 1 weekend per month and available to handle emergency after hours calls during the work week.Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Working with Variable frequency drives and AC motors
- Experience diagnosing and fixing issues with DC Drives and motors.
- Perform emergency troubleshooting of industrial electronics including AC and DC Motors and Motor Drives, PLCs, Relay Logic, Contactors and electrical wiring.
- Ability to use Oscilloscopes, Digital multimeters and current clamp meters.
- Read machine prints to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems
- Industrial control cabinet wiring
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology or Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years in Electrical Maintenance or Electronics Engineering position.
- Or 5 Years minimum experience with Industrial Electrical Maintenance or Industrial Electrical Field Service
- Company provided benefits, 401k match, health, dental, vision.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.