Contract position: Seeking multiple drafters in Irvine, CA area for both contract and full-time roles. Qualified candidates will have an Associates Degree (preferred) and 1-10 years of drafting experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, Solidworks or Inventor. Drafters will be responsible for creating models and drawings as well as redlining existing drawings. Additional details below!Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Prepare drawings or schematics for mechanical, electrical, or electronic systems, equipment and structures.
- Utilize CAD software to create both models & drawings.
- Make engineering computations and prepares and revises specifications.
- Associates degree in Drafting or related, preferred.
- 1-10 years of drafting experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, Solidworks or Inventor.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.