Permanent position: Growing privately held tier 1 automotive supplier located in Northern Alabama is currently in search for a Program Manager to join their organization due to a recent promotion. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing a cross-functional Program Team to ensure successful program execution and launch throughout product life cycle. Responsible for facilitating the Product Realization Process and Engineering Change Processes to ensure Customer Satisfaction, Production Readiness, and PPAP's on time. Act as the primary customer interface on all assigned programs. This is an excellent opportunity to join a financially stable growing organization. Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Summarize and report status to teammates, suppliers, customers, and management
- Initiate and manage programs throughout the product realization process, including engineering requests of all types
- Develop and drive program timing with internal milestones, e.g., design reviews, tooling, PRP gate reviews, and external milestones
- Manage multiple discipline engineering teams to meet internal and customer requirements such as TS16494, APQP, and AIAG
- Support the Business Unit or Regional Strategic Plan, facilitating activity execution and communicating to stakeholders as required
- Participate in DVP&R, DFMEA, and PFMEA development meetings
- Support APQP and VA/VE activities
- Conduct timely and meaningful performance evaluations for direct reports, and provide input into the performance evaluations of associates reporting under your indirect supervision.
- Minimum of three years of post-undergraduate degree experience in a project/process/manufacturing management role.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Ability to interpret and analyze technical procedures and customer specifications.
- Prior experience working cross culturally on global teams
- Demonstrated experience managing task dependencies and risks. Prior experience managing or coaching less experienced team members
- Excellent company provided benefits, 6% 401k match, paid holidays & vacation, quarterly bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.