Contract position: A Senior Engineer is needed for a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry in the Batesville, IN area. This position will own the design of a complete module or sub-assembly of medium complexity, from conception to design and verification. No per diem is available. No travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Consider customer needs and trends for projects and activities. Design solutions that can be readily adapted to changes in technology and/or clinical use.
- Identify and communicate potential risks with appropriate mitigations. Challenge project teams and established work processes and proactively find creative methods to reach desired performance levels.
- Support other engineers on their designs, and also receive guidance from Specialist or Principal Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field, with at least 6 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Experience in the medical device industry and FDA Regulations is preferred. Experience with project management is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.