Contract position: An Inventory Analyst is needed for the world's largest standalone medical technology development company in the Pedricktown, NJ area. This role assists with the smooth daily facilitation of warehouse operations. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Inventory Manager
Requirements for the Inventory Manager
- This position is primarily responsible for ensuring on-time receiving and shipment of product from the 3PL location.
- This operations analyst is also the key liaison between the local site and internal stakeholders such as (but not limited to) planning, customer service and transportation.
- Will advise the 3PL through knowledge and expertise. Data driven and analytical. Able to identify trends and anomalies inside a given data set.
- High School diploma required. 5+ years working within a high velocity distribution center required.
- Working knowledge of WMS required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.