Permanent position: A well known, reputable electric cooperative serving 10 Northeast Georgia counties, is seeking an experienced Distribution Design Specialist. In this position, the candidate will provide skilled and specialized line design services consistent with engineering standards and procedures, provide customer service in the form of planning and execution of large, long term construction projects. Responsibilities for the Distribution Designer
Requirements for the Distribution Designer
- Provide project management services on projects requiring specialized coordination and communication between the company and its customers and developers
- Serve as primary contact to assigned large customers regarding questions of service and company policies
- Provide expertise in all aspects of staking and design
- Familiarity with standard utility materials and construction methods to provide expertise in the design and layout of electrical construction
- Associates degree related to electrical distribution systems
- 5 years experience in electric distribution work
- Requires a working knowledge of electrical distribution line design fundamentals.
- Line Design and Staking Certification Program Level III
- Full medical benefits, PTO and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.