Permanent position: An automotive powertrain manufacturing company in Water Valley Mississippi is seeking a Product Line Leader with previous experience 8+ years in a high volume, electro-mechanical manufacturing environment. Proven leadership and communication skills are required. 3+ years of manufacturing supervisory experience is required. Salary is $80 - $90k depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Plant Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Plant Production Supervisor
- Ensure planned production levels, quality, efficiency, and budget objectives are met.
- Effectively identify, prioritize, communicate, and implement effective operations improvement plans
- Investigate and analyze problems pertaining to production delays, quality discrepancies, inventory control, and inadequate methods
- Must be capable of training and mentoring the Team Leaders in his/her respective department
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA is a plus
- Automotive industry standards and process knowledge: SORs, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEAs, Flow Charts, Routings, TS 16949.
- Superior skills in managing and improving production systems and processes
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience in a supervisory capacity as well as an in-depth understanding of manufacturing operations, processes, and procedures.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with high volume, electro-mechanical products
- Company sponsored benefits-medical, dental, vision, short/long term disabilities, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.