Permanent position: Assistant Project Manager located in Taunton, MA at a well established and industry leader specializing in underground electrical distribution and substation construction. The Assistance Project Manager role is responsible to assist with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality, and project status. To be considered - candidates much have B.S degree in Engineering (Electrical, Civil and Mechanical is preferred) with at least two (2) years of experience in related construction, substation or utility projects. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Responsible for assisting with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality, and project status.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing all administrative and technical requirements including contract administration, change order processing, submittals, purchasing, project budgets, cost coding, and resource allocation
- Monitor progress with regard to schedule and delivery dates
- Track progress of projects against goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets
- Handling all change orders, including negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impact
- BS degree in Engineering is required (Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management is preferred)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in project or construction management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in project management of distribution projects or substation construction is preferred
- Subcontracting negotiation experience is coveted
- Full benefits package
- 401K match
- Paid vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.