Permanent position: A Project Engineering Manager is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Henrietta, NY area. This role will manage the technical contractual scope of the project. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage the project solution, meaning the customization and parameterization of the generic solution to meet Quality, Cost, Delivery and Performance (QCDP) commitments.
- Complete validation of the Project Solution.
- Manage the interface with the project core team.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline. 10+ years experience in Rail Signaling industry.
- 5+ years experience in Project Engineering Management. 5+ years experience with Wayside Signaling and Computer Based Interlocking (CBI) solutions.
<Benefits for the Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.