Permanent position: Well established commercial construction firm is looking for a Senior Pre-Construction Manager in the Atlanta area. This role will be responsible managing and overseeing the pre-construction phase of projects. Experience with P6, Sage Estimating or CMiC is required. The ideal candidate will have business development experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Organize and lead the pre-construction strategy meetings in regards to scope and budget.
- Work alongside project design team to ensure the design phase meets the standards established by the organization and project expectations.
- Utilize project management control systems (scheduling, estimating, cost control, procurement and business development tools)
- Work to develop new revenue streams by developing business partnerships within the market.
- Analyze and prepare cost models during the bidding and design phase.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of pre-construction experience in a commercial construction environment
- Working knowledge of P6, Sage Estimating, or CMiC.
- Experience using AutoCAD or Bluebeam is required.
- Looking for candidates that have prior business development experience with relationships in the local market (Atlanta and the Southeast).
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.