Permanent position: Production Supervisor needed for a tier 1 automotive client located just North of Cincinnati. This is a second role shift. Salary is based on experience.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Establish production and quality control standards
- Operate within the budget and cost controls to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery of products ordered.
- Plan and coordinate production activities with all plant departments.
- Establish production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Oversee Maintenance, Quality and Materials on the off-shifts as needed.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; and two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.