Permanent position: ICC Certified Inspectors are needed in Portland or Seattle, WA areas for a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services. This role is responsible to performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt. To be considered - must have construction material testing experience. Candidates must have building inspection and materials testing experience. This is a direct hire opportunity with ability to earn overtime compensation for a leading organization. Relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt.
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Communicate results with contractors, engineers and others
- Input results and observations into daily reports
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables
- Must have experience performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and/or asphalt.
- Experience in construction materials testing (concrete inspection experience)
- ICC Certified Inspectors (preferably in prestressed, masonry and reinforced)
- Desired ICC certifications: RC Reinforced Concrete number 1, Post Tension, Masonry, Fireproofing, Steel S1 (Bolting), S2 (Welding)
- Full benefits package
- Relocation/Moving assistance
- Company truck
- Overtime compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.