Permanent position: Our client, located near Lumberton NJ, is looking for a Cad Drafter. The Cad Drafter will be responsible for doing Electrical/Electronic product drafting, as well as maintaining design and drafting documentation. Candidates need to be proficient in AutoCad, and have experience in either a manufacturing environment, or experience drafting electrical/telecommunication cables. This is a great opportunity with a stable company. Apply now!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Working with the design Engineers to create drawings, manage revisions, and managing drawing numbers and names.
- Manage drawing database
- Manipulation of Adobe and AutoCad files
- Associates Degree in Design, Drafting or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with AutoCad
- Experience with cable or wire design is a plus
- Experience with 3D modeling is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.