Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Medford, NY area. The Manufacturing Engineer will have experience with mechanical manufacturing within the aerospace industry. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Create manufacturing assembly documentation, concepts tools, provide technical assistance, in order to assemble high quality, high engineered hardware.
- Determine mechanical manufacturing methods for (SLS) hardware.
- Review drawings and concepts and resolve producibility concerns.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Experience working on the manufacturing of complex mechanical systems within the aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, machining concepts and special processing.
- Familiarity with a modeling and/or design package such as ProE, Creo, or CAD is desired.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.