Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer - Plant / Utilities / Maintenance - Premier non-union steel manufacturer in seeks to hire Plant Mechanical Engineer for their state-of-the-art mini-mill. BSME or BSMET, 5+ years heavy manufacturing experience. Relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Plant Engineer
Requirements for the Plant Engineer
- Mechanical engineering of various plant projects including design, purchase and installation of equipment, construction projects.
- Manage plant systems including compressed air, boiler system, fire protection, water systems, water treatment chemicals, sewer, natural gas and oxygen.
- Support mechanical maintenance of overhead cranes and mobile equipment
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology required
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on maintenance engineering role in heavy manufacturing.
- Experience with some or all of these plant systems including compressed air, boiler system, fire protection, pumps, gearboxes, water systems, water treatment chemicals, sewer, natural gas and oxygen.
- Self directed.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Compensation
- Aggressive 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Relocation and temporary living expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.