Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Deerfield IL for a Medical Device (Renal solution related) Engineering Project Manager to lead cross functional teams in complex engineering assignments. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Will consider non-local candidates that are willing to relocate at their own expense! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Project Managers II provide business and technical leadership for one or more projects within the Franchise, leading project teams through the identification, justification, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation processes.
- Project managers will lead their teams in financial analysis including market research, cash flow, and capital and project costs.
- Collaborate with the appropriate functional teams and Sr. PMO personnel to develop and negotiate contracts.
- Lead the core team to define the milestones to achieve the launch date commitments and identify issues and risks associated with those plans.
- Lead their team in the utilization of medical device product lifecycle management processes
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering, technical or science)
- 5 years previous medical device product life cycle experience including 5 years project management experience in the pharma or medical device industry
- 3-5 experience with product development and design control activities
- Experience with project management activities like resource and budget management
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and driving results
- MS Project
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.