Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is looking an Engineer II in Round lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Facilitate the collaboration of information from medical, R&D, quality engineering and maintain compliance to the quality system in order to generate a risk management file
- Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project
- Bachelor of Science in either Engineering or Science
- 1 - 3 years recent, related experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with GDPs and GMPs
- Experience with Design History File (DHF), strongly preferred.
- Previous project coordination/management experience strongly preferred. Even candidates that have project engineering degrees and experience highly desirable.
- Software: Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, etc.)-required, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, SharePoint
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.