Permanent position: Our client, a large manufacturer in Vineland, NJ, is looking for a Materials Engineer. The Materials Engineer will be responsible for interfacing with customers and sales professionals to develop new product and provide high level product support. Candidates need to have strong skills in material selection, experience with glass or ceramics is a huge plus! This is a great company that really knows how to take care of their employees. Annual bonus and full relocation for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Material Science Engineer
Requirements for the Material Science Engineer
- Coordinate with Sales and R&D team to develop new products for customers.
- Support new products with material analytics.
- Work with vendors to deliver proper materials for manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of material selection and analysis for new and existing products, glass and ceramics experience is highly coveted.
- Experience with Statistical Analysis software (Minitab, JMP, etc.)
- Ability to work with clients, vendors, and internal teams to deliver quality products.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time, both domestically and internationally.
- Annual bonus
- Paid overtime
- Relocation for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.