Permanent position: Quality Control Technician needed for an amazing opportunity in the Farmington, CT area. The Quality Control Technician is responsible for the day to day operation function of the quality control system in production, while demonstrating a commitment to cGMP, quality and GDP to ensure conformance to standard practices. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Perform various checks (weighing, paperwork, sampling, etc.) to confirm products are being manufactured according to specifications
- Collect all in process and finished product samples are taken.
- Monitoring process controls by taking periodic measurements and counts.
- Abide to quality standards set forth in SOPs and cGMP.
- Verifying the accuracy of testing equipment.
- Prepare finished product samples and deliver to quality control testing laboratory.
- Daily record keeping and coordination of all records and samples.
- 2+ years in quality control.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of excel and formulas.
- 1+ year(s) in food manufacturing environment, preferably within nutritional supplements.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR 111 and GDP policies.
- Good documentation and communication skills, organized, attention to details, self-starter and team worker.
- This position is from 6:00am to 2:30pm each week day with additional work including off shirt and / or weekend work as required.
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.