Contract position: Commercial Device Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Commercial Device Engineer is responsible for supporting current Commercial Device Engineering projects for on-market support and market expansion. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Biomedical Engineer
Requirements for the Biomedical Engineer
- Candidate will support current Commercial Devices Engineering (CDE) projects for on-market support and market expansion.
- Duties include but are not limited to writing protocols, conducting engineering laboratory testing with a variety of instruments, literature and data base searches, compilation and organization of data, data analysis for conclusive information and report writing under Good Documentations Practices.
- Primary work will be for Administration System Qualification (ASQ) for drug delivery devices and will include writing protocols, conducting engineering laboratory testing under direction of supervisor, analysis of data and writing of reports.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill needed as candidates will participate in cross functional communication meetings.
- Additional areas of involvement include interfacing with Contract Manufacturing Facilities, and coordinating sterilization and bio-compatibility testing under direction of supervisor.
- Experience Level Desired - 1-3 years in medical device, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Preferred Degree: BS or BS / MS Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Plastics/Polymer Engineering.
- Skills: MS Word, Excel, Statistical Analysis, experience working in mechanical testing environment desired. Experience working with technician staff is a plus.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.