Permanent position: A world leading industrial equipment manufacturing company located near Hannibal, MO is looking for a Electrical Design Engineer This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent growth potential. Lump sum relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design, develop, and test control systems for industrial products.
- Perform as a technical lead for development projects, managing the project from concept through production.
- Work with stakeholders to collect requirements and ensure that the product is developed to meet the needs of users.
- Lead Value Engineering exercises to drive continuous value improvement in existing products.
- Work as part of the global team to collaborate on new controls technology developments.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in product design and development with industrial control panels
- EPLAN experience is preferred, but AutoCAD or similar would be acceptable.
- Exposure to C programming, PLC programming, and scripting languages is preferred.
- Familiarity with motor starter design, including Variable Speed Drive application is desired
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Lump sum relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.