Contract position: Our client is looking for a Project Manager to service projects in the Jackson, MI area. This EPC Project Manager position will be responsible for achieving the goals of the TD&F Project Management organization as related to internal electric infrastructure improvement and external large customer interconnection projects. Long term potential! Per diem available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Plan and manage medium-to-large sized projects of moderate-to high complexity
- Ensure project results contribute positive business value
- Meet agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives
- Develop and maintain project plans that provide timely deliverables in order to achieve project objectives
- Identify initial risks, issues and constraints impacting project execution
- BS in Engineering preferred
- PMP is a big plus
- 8 or more years of strong Project Management experience in gas utility experience
- Experience leading complex projects.
- Electric or gas transmission or distribution infrastructure PM experience
- Experience leading complex projects, with impacts to large energy customers, municipalities, or agencies
- Per Diem available to highly qualified candidates.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.