Contract position: An Transmission Project Manager is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects. No per diem available. 25% travel consists of traveling to project sites. Some travel time may be needed on weekend to get to project by Monday morning. Usually, travel is within the weekday time frame. Schedule M-F, possible OT Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Effectively manage cost and timely reallocate funding.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates including detailed and complex stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Provide wide range of detailed guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes, schedules, and costs.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study.
- Ten years' experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience in a competitive production environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.