Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company in the Framingham, MA area. This role will designing of overhead, URD, re-conductoring and asset replacement project. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Underground cable/conduit distribution projects in urban and rural environments.
- Maintaining compliance within client engineering and construction specification. Identification of conflicting utilities.
- Performing engineering and design calculations and work permit development.
- Maintain quality control and safe work practices and while maintaining compliance within the project scope, schedule and budget.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. Experience with electric utility distribution design and/or construction projects.
- A strong background in utility distribution design work package development including, but not limited to overhead, URD, and underground cable/conduit design work packages.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.