Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!.......Client is looking for a few Project Managers (Mid & Sr. Level) to help manage multiple electric Utility Transmission Line and Substation EPC projects in the state of MO. Client is looking for candidates with 7-25 years of overall engineering & construction experience and 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager involved in heavy industrial engineering & construction projects ranging from $5 million to $100 million. *** pay commensurate with experience level ***Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Directs and/or manage activities of several disciplines (permitting, engineering, procurement, project controls, and construction) on multiple electric substation & transmission line EPC projects
- Responsible for coordinating project planning, establishment of critical project objectives, quality control, budgeting and scheduling with the client
- Review initial technical scope of Transmission and Distribution project(s).
- Identify Front End Loading (FEL) activities require for the project, such as soil borings, surveying, environmental analysis, and other activities that may be needed
- Plan, initiate, organize & lead team meeting(s) with multiple disciplines to review, clarify and refine the project scope, gain consensus on the feasibility of the scope, verify FEL activities, and document considerations for cost & scheduling estimates, execution challenges, and resource requirements
- Develop Project Execution Plan (PEP) which includes items such as the updated scope, project justification, identify governance roles and responsibilities, list major materials, develop preliminary outage plan, identify Right-of-Way (ROW) needs, environmental project assessment, qualitative risk assessment and a list of required FEL activities.
- Develop Estimate to Scope (ETS), which includes cost of FEL activities in preparation for scoping work order creation
- Develop project cash flow forecasts
- Develop full Level 2 project schedule including target In Service Date (ISD), resource planning and leveling, and project planning milestones through project close-out
- Develop initial Project Cost Sheet (PCS), which includes project cash flow
- 7-25+ years of engineering & construction experience related to some sort of heavy industrial EPC project....ideally power generation, substation or T&D projects
- You need to have experience as a Project Manager involved in the entire life cycle of an EPC project from permitting, subcontract negotiations, scope, schedule, budget, safety, quality, etc...
- The ideal candidate has specifici experience as a Project Manager or Construction Project Manager supporting Substation or Transmission Line EPC projects
- You will work half the time in the client's office supporting & directing their project execution team and the other half of the time you will work in your corporate office
- Ideal candidate has a BS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- A PMP Certification is considered a PLUS
- Field experience is a PLUS
- PTO program
- Medical and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.