Permanent position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for an immediate opportunity at a leading pharmaceutical packaging component manufacturer in the Kinston, NC area. The ideal candidate will work with a global team to develop user requirement specifications, procure and qualify manufacturing areas and systems from an electrical engineering perspective. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Qualify PLC, microprocessor, and vision controlled equipment.
- Lead and/or serve on various project teams to develop and improve Microprocess controlled equipment while maintaining high standards of safety on all phases. Provide technical support to maintenance and manufacturing.
- Work with facility customers as required. Work with Global Engineering Team to ensure standards are met and maintained.
- Ability to specify, program, test and design machine control systems and components, including the ability to write and revise software configurations for Vision systems
- Prepare Project Expenditure Requests for new projects
- Plan, schedule, and perform project or sub-project details
- Consult and cooperate with corporate / customer / supplier personnel as authorized and required. Maintain effective communication and working relations
- Qualify equipment distributors and representatives for the procurement of evaluation samples and production resources
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with Equipment control systems, machine control and/or Vision Inspection systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills: good team player and individual contributor as well.
- Industry leading benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.