Contract position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for a Proposal Coordinator for a long term assignment responsible for assisting proposal development efforts in collaboration with business development and project management leadership. You will be based out of Ft. Worth. TX. Responsibilities for the Proposal Engineering Coordinator
Requirements for the Proposal Engineering Coordinator
- Assist with the development of the proposal plan including the Request For Proposal (RFP) release and the process
- Assist with developing and documenting the proposal plan, draft storyboards, development of proposal/win strategy, proposal team assignments, and initial proposal management plan.
- review and adjust marketing materials in response to review results and requests
- Assist with the review of the go/no-go decision, participate in official proposal kickoff meeting, and assist in the development of graphics and visuals.
- Support the development of metrics such as; Change orders safety, budget, schedule, diversity goals, and community involvement activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience preferred.
- PTO program
- Medical available and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.