Permanent position: Immediate need for an estimator in either Tulsa, OK or Humble, TX with experience estimating sheet metal and pressure vessels for the oil and gas industry. This position is responsible for estimating the cost of equipment, preparing quotes and setting GM for each order with the outside sales team.No degree is required, only 3+ years of relevant experience. Ideally this position will be located in Tulsa, but Humble, TX is an option for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers. Maintains contact with the outside sales force to discuss inquiries and provide assistance and support as required to serve the customer.
- Prepares estimates for the cost of materials, project management hours, engineering hours, shop hours, and crating cost to prepare a quote for the customer.
- Interface directly with Engineering and/or Technology Group when replacing competitor equipment to ensure that proper design is being met. Ensure proper paper work is acquired for orders, purchase orders, foreign documents, shipping instructions, etc.
- 3+ years of experience estimating sheet metal and pressure vessels
- Degree is not required, but is a plus.
- Full benefits package including health insurance, PTO, etc
- Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.