Contract position: We are searching for a Junior Mechanical Engineer in Washington, DC to work at an engineering, construction, and facilities management company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a minimum of 4 months and can lead to a direct hire role. Entry level candidates encouraged to apply. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Perform asset management for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems including boilers, heat exchangers, auxiliary equipment, etc.
- Visit client sites to ensure engineering work is being performed correctly
- Utilize AutoCAD to perform mechanical engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with HVAC or MEP is preferred
- Familiarity with boilers, heat exchangers, auxiliary equipment etc is a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.